– Never purchase a “new” brand of beer because “it was on sale”.
– If we are in the lawn and the TV in the lodge is on, that doesn’t mean we are not watching it.
– Don’t tell anybody we can’t afford a new car. Tell them we just don’t want one.
– We would love to hear from you, but please try to speak only during advertisements.
– Please don’t drive when you are not driving.
– Don’t feel obliged to explain to us how every one in your stories are related to each other. We are simply nodding, waiting for the punchline.
– The friend who just got thrashed isn’t trying to be heroic. He is simply not crying. Huge difference!
– When the waiter inquires if everything’s fine, a simple ‘Yes’ is fine.